I get a lot of questions from you guys about my health and daily routine. While it’s always a priority, in light of everything going on I’ve been more focused on eating the right foods to help nourish my body. I don’t do a lot of meat (more plant based than vegetarian) but I’ve noticed I have more energy throughout the day when I eat clean – and often. Sharing some of my go to snacks below…
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cucumbers and hummus
- Avocado with Everything But The Bagel seasoning
- Cottage Cheese
- Bananas and peanut butter
That said, I decided to integrate a multivitamin into my daily routine to help fill any nutrient gaps in my diet. Where some other multivitamins have a lot of unnecessary extras, Ritual is made with only the essential nutrients your body needs without any additives or fillers.*
I also love that Ritual is designed with women in mind because our health needs are different. Added bonus is that you don’t have to eat before you take them because they’re designed to be gentle on the stomach (I hate anything that makes me feel nauseous in the morning)! AND no bad aftertaste! They have this amazing minty flavor that makes them so easy to take.
List of ingredients below:
- Boron: calcium nutrient*
- Folate: supports blood-building*
- Iron: supports blood-building*
- Magnesium: supports bone health*
- Omega-3 DHA: supports brain health*
- Vitamin B12: helps support normal energy-yielding metabolism*
- Vitamin D3: helps bone health*
- Vitamin E: provides antioxidant support*
- Vitamin K2 MK7: supports bone health*
I’m feeling good so far – taking two each morning to get my day started. I’ll keep you posted with the new change!
Click HERE to sign up for Ritual and use discount code HAPPILY for 10% off your first three months!
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.